In-Game Commentary

Twitter Updates

    follow at your own risk

    Monday, November 16, 2009

    Week 5: Capture the Flag/Fag/My Attention/Whatever...

    Late update today, and all of this in spite of the fact that I started working on it yesterday. Still though, certainly a better week than last, what with my iPod functioning normally. With that, let us turn our eyes to the future: I will not be in town next week, and therefore unlikely capable of scrobbling any plays. Now, I could do a week 5.5 update before I leave, then do a massive week 7, but I'm lazy, so I'll probably just do it all when I get back. But if I'm going to do that, I'd better know how many plays I already have, and as of this week the total is: and minus the 32768 plays from last week, that's a total of about 509 plays. So let's see who garned those plays, shall we?




    Really, a lot of it is about what is able to hold my attention over a specific span of time, others it's more about, say, what I'm doing while listening to music (note: I am at work a lot). This week, or weekend I should say, I played videogames, and that's why the Sun City Girls decided they'd show off their chops. They're a band that really just slays all others, and the only reason they're as low on the scale as they presently are (which is really not that low, is because I only started scrobbling circa September 2008. They're a band that rules their domain, and though I love visiting, I just haven't had the time lately. When I do find myself in the domain of the Sun City Girls, however, I find I often simply don't want to leave, and that's what happened this weekend.

    ...and actually, the very same phenomena explains the exceptional lead held by Sublime Frequencies above all others as well.


    Looking at the artists list, we can see just who Bob Dylan pushed off the leader board this week:


    And otherwise, as per the you-zh-uh, the top-songs remains relatively stable this week:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment